Learn about Ginkgo's latest tech for cell therapy R&D, including recent data from our CAR screening platform.
We can help you discover novel CAR-T therapeutics, including candidates that may be effective against solid tumors.
would definitely recommend
say more engaging than average
Ph.D ChemEng UC Berkeley
Ph.D BioE MIT
• $500 million in infrastructure
• 550+ scientists, automation engineers & data experts
• Largest user of synthetic DNA in the world (100k+ constructs per year)
• 10,000 unique CAR-T signaling combinations
• 700,000 functional CAR-T tests in one screening campaign
• 100,000,000 T-cell transductions
With Ginkgo's foundry, we generate massive libraries of unique CAR designs with different signaling domains.
These can then be screened in an assay that mimics a solid tumor environment.
We'll present head-to-head tests, highlighting improved performance compared to standard signaling domains.
Ginkgo's cell therapy capabilities extend beyond current CAR-T strategies, toward reprogramming any cell in any way.
Discover and optimize the next generation of cell therapies for the endpoints that matter to you.